Marketing Coordinator / In-house Designer | Insight Architects | July 2018 – Present
- Maintaining website, keeping it current, adding content, creating blog posts, and implementing best practices for SEO.
- Supporting inbound marketing through social media, creating content and encouraging engagement.
- Designing promotional materials such as booklets, flyers, posters, postcards, etc. within Adobe Creative Suite.
- Collaborating with printing companies ensuring the production quality of marketing materials.
- Following up with clients about the service experience and entering information as part of the client feedback.
- Scheduling and directing photo shoots.
Front-End Web Developer and Designer | Freelance | 2016-Present
- Accurately converting designer′s PSD wireframes into a webpage that is pixel-perfect match.
- Creating personalized WordPress websites, including child themes, customized back end, plugins, and posts.
- Redesigning client websites to integrate UX design.
- Performing cross-browser testing and paying special attention to detail before pushing code live.
- Creating logos in Adobe Illustrator using golden ratio.
- Creating and manipulating unique images using Adobe Photoshop.
- Designing directly in web browsers using DevTool.
- Using Google Analytics to measure the performance of my website.
- Continuing education to stay current with technologies and best practices.
- Developed and sustained profitable product, business, and marketing strategy.
- Created brand identity: name, logo, and branding.
- Created custom, one-of-a-kind pieces, translating customers' ideas and descriptions into their uniquely-styled products.
- Product photography, editing, modeling, and integration with Etsy stores.
- Designed packaging and promotional material.
- Featured Seller showcased on the Etsy home page for 3 days in December 2011.
- Participated as a member of Etsy teams, executing marketing strategies.
- Curated hundreds of eye-caching home page, themed Etsy collections to promote Etsy sellers.
- Sold and shipped in-stock and custom order products to individuals and wholesale distributers, such as Urban Outfitters and the Mint Museum, all over the world.
- Featured in a book title The Art of Soap, HGTV, Creative Loafing, The Washington Post, Interweave Felt, Surface Design, Lisa Magazine, and various online blogs and gift guide collections.